This post is also available in: Español
A quilt keychain – Keyangel
This beautiful fabric quilt keychain will help you to have your keys at hand. The heart,made with punch needle,is a lovely detail. If you don’t like punch needle for this free pattern, you can replace it with an appliqué heart.
How to download this fabric keyring free pattern?
- On this page choose the English language to have the free pattern in English.
- Proceed with the purchase and fill in the boxes on the form. Be careful to leave your email correctly.
- Click on “ORDER”. Don’t worry, it won’t charge you anything as it’s a free pattern
- This photo will appear on the screen. You can see how many times you can download it and for how long. Click on the wine color button and save it to your computer.
- If you don’t want to download it from the screen, it’s okay. The link to download will be sent to the email you left on the form. Open the email, click on the link to download and save it to your computer.
- Open the pdf, print it and that’s it. You can start making your Keyangel fabric keychain.
If you don’t have much experience buying downloadable patterns, pleasepay attention! If you do this on your mobile or tablet, it’s not enough for you to see the pattern on the screen. You have to save it to your download folder or to the book application. Save it in any application that works with PDF.
Important! You have 5 download attempts for one week from purchase. If something goes wrong, do not hesitate to contact us.
You may also be interested in
We have other free quilt pdf patterns. If you haven’t downloaded them yet, visit the free tablet case pattern and Folder Case with Dresden plate templatePattern, My Twinkle Projects. To be able to keep all your Twinkle Designs R&R patterns in your custom folder.
Do you like the pattern? Please let us know, please leave a reviewon top of this text, where it says “Review”. Thank you! You can also share it on your social networks. For example, on Facebook or Pinterest.
If you share and review this page, you will support our work in order to bring the passion for patchwork to more people like you. We will be extremely grateful to you! Thank you.
On the other hand, we would love to see your finished makes. If you want, send us a photo of your fabric keychain, the Keyangel to the following email of Twinkle Patchwork : firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to it, thank you!